Giving health and hope is everyone’s business. And Children’s hits close to home for many of your company’s employees, customers and vendors – caring for nearly one in five children in Dallas and one in four in the Collin County area.
A corporate partnership with Children’s Medical Center provides a valuable opportunity for you to align your brand with a trusted and highly recognizable cause. Our corporate partners play an essential role in helping Children’s fulfill the promise of world-class care for every child who needs it. With a wide range of events, programs and philanthropic opportunities designed for corporate support, there are many ways to customize your company’s involvement.
Shop & Dine
Dallas Children's Health Holiday Parade
A Dallas tradition, the parade marches past a crowd of more than 400,000 attendees and is broadcast to more 99 million households across the country. It is also shown to our troops through the Armed Forces Network. Learn More
Red Balloon Run and Ride
7,000-plus participants run, walk and bike along a route decorated with photos and stories of our patient champions. The event takes place at our Plano campus. Learn More
Christmas is for Children Radiothon
Children’s takes over the airwaves on both 103.7 KLUV and 107.5 La Grande to take pledges and share heartwarming stories about our patients during this three-day event. Learn More
Children Helping Children Tennis Tournament
More than 500 elite junior tennis players compete to raise funds for the Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Children’s during this September tournament. Learn More
Working with Children’s can increase employee morale, teamwork, and loyalty in a truly meaningful way.
Holiday at the Hospital
Choose an occasion and throw a party for our patients hosted by your employees at our hospital.
Give your employees an opportunity to volunteer for Children’s at an event in our community.
Not everyone can leave their office to volunteer, but everyone can help. Gather supplies and assemble some of the hospital’s most needed items.
Create your own project
We can work with your team to customize a giving strategy that meets your corporate objectives.
Want to get started?
Shop & Dine
Local companies and businesses partner with Children’s to offer customer-driven promotions that are good for business and great for kids.
- Kohl's Cares - Kohl's Department Stores sell kid-friendly cause merchandise, with 100% of local proceeds benefiting the Kohl’s Play Well Stay Well Program at Children's. Visit a Kohl's near you to purchase these great Kohl's Cares cause merchandise items and help kids in your community. Merchandise changes seasonally. Shop often to support Children’s Medical Center! Learn More
- iMyne - iMyne allows you to shop online, earn automatic cash-back, and give to Children’s Medical Center of Dallas all at the same time. Signup and start shopping
- Calamity Gym - Add support for Children's to your exercise routine. When you select Children’s Medical Center as your cause of choice, 25% of your monthly subscription fee helps us make life better for children. Learn More
- Tom Thumb Good Neighbor Program - Support Children’s just by shopping at Tom Thumb. Link your Tom Thumb Rewards card to Children’s Medical Center (charity #3924) by visiting the courtesy booth or find the Good Neighbor Program form online here.
- One Reason Recordings Album Launch - A Bear, A Child, & A Red Balloon is OneReasonRecordings' 2014 Miracles Campaign Album with proceeds benefiting Children's. An eclectic mix of artists and music styles, A Bear, A Child & A Red Balloon showcases 12 songs that are related to the topic of Miracles. You can buy the songs and album at: OneReasonRecordings OR at Bandcamp OR at iTunes.
Corporate contributions continue to play a critical role in funding programs in pediatric research, family services, advocacy and charity care. Corporate citizenship translates to positive brand image and increased employee morale.
When your company partners with Children’s Medical Center, you connect your brand with world class care, reputation and compassion.
Want to get started?
Our Corporate Partners Say It Best
"Alliance Data knows that the continued expansion of Children's Legacy campus is vital to providing specialty pediatric care for our associates' kids and for all of the children in our community. Through our financial support and our associate volunteers, we hope to enhance the quality and scope of Children’s programs throughout the region."
Ed Heffernan | President and CEO, Alliance Data
"Pizza Hut is proud to be part of the DFW community, and we are excited about supporting the annual Children's Medical Center Holiday Parade. It's an event that provides a myriad of volunteer opportunities for our employees and raises funds for a not-for-profit hospital."
Kurt Kane | Global Chief Marketing, Digital & Food Innovation Officer
"Our relationships with Children's means a lot to us. We actively participate in the communities where we have facilities, and Children's is a great cause that really fits with what Capital One strives for."
David Haufler | President, Capital One North Texas / Collin County Market