“The One” Society was founded in 2010 and has raised more than $146,000 for various areas of the hospital including the Pauline Allen Gill Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders (CCBD), The Heart Center, and the At-risk Children’s (ARCH) Center. More than 400 young professionals have been involved, lending their support to make life better for children.
The organization hosts events with a multifaceted approach for fundraising, education and social activity. With the exception of the annual fundraising event, event admission is free for all members.
“The One” Society will be responsible for raising money throughout the year as its annual gift to support Children’s Medical Center.
Membership Benefits and Activities
- Spring and fall membership happy hour with complimentary beverages for members
- Annual Crawfish Boil
- Signature fundraiser – THE EVENT
- Trivia Night
- End of the year celebration and check presentation event
- Volunteer at Patient Parties at Children’s
- Various giveback events hosted by local businesses
If you are interested in more information about "The One" Society, please visit www.theonesociety.com.