What is employee giving?
Children’s Health is a not-for-profit health system that relies on philanthropic support to sustain our mission and provide the wide range of services we offer to our patients and families. Employee giving allows team members to make a personal contribution to the hospital in support of whichever area they choose.
Where can I designate my gift?
There are three options to choose from in designating your gift:
- Unrestricted, to support the area of greatest need at Children’s.
- Employee Care Fund, to assist fellow employees in time of great crisis.
- Any program or department of your choosing.
What methods are available to make my gift?
There are four options to choose from in order to make your gift:
- Visit give.childrens.com/wechoosechildrens.
- Text the word “give” to 214-247-7060.
- Call the Foundation at 214-456-8321.
- Mail your one-time donation to:
Children's Medical Center Foundation
2777 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite 700
Dallas, TX 75207
How much of my donation goes to the program(s) or service(s) I choose?
100% of your gift goes toward the program or services you designate on your giving form.
Is my gift tax-deductible?
Yes, your gift is tax-deductible. You can use your year-end pay stub for your tax forms. You will also receive a year-end tax receipt.
How do I revise the designation or amount of my current recurring online donation?
- Click on the Access Donor Portal link.
- If you know your username and password, simply enter your credentials where you will then be redirected to a page where you can select your gift information and edit as necessary.
- If you have not registered before or don’t remember your username and password, click on register. Fill in your information to create a new donor profile and follow step #2 to revise your gift.
Who is the person to contact regarding employee giving?
Please contact McKenna Lehman at 6-8321 or email@example.com with any questions, feedback, or comments. We’d love to hear from you!